Tuesday, January 15, 2013

This is my first blog under this program.  I am a retired New York City Police Lieutenant, married for 61 years, I have three daughters, five grandchildren and recently blessed with my first great grandchild.  While in the police department I attended St, John's University earning a B.A. in theology and an M.A. in Catholic Doctrine.  Upon retiring from the department I joined the staff of the Bishop Molloy Retreat House, run by the Passionist Community.  I served there for 13 years.  I have written two books, "A Spirituality for Police Officers," and "Evolution Atheism Culture."   I founded and still run,  Catholic Lay Preachers.

My focus now is in the need for all Catholics to get involved in evangelization. My blogs will, hopefully, address the need and offer helpful suggestions.  I wrote an eight page guide under the mantle of becoming a lay preacher, reaching out to one soul at a time.  I offer it free with an E/Mail request at laypreach@optimum.net

Yours in Christ
John Moreno     

No comments:

Post a Comment